Senior Deputy District Attorney for Riverside County
- Homicide unit Prosecutor
- Conducted 73 jury trials, dozens of homicide trials and 1000’s of legal hearings.
- Twice named Riverside County Prosecutor of the Year in 2008 and 2011.
- Expert Prosecutor of crime against children
Founder, The Humanity of Justice Foundation, Temecula, CA
- Nonprofit corporation whose mission is to provide partnerships and funding to root out child abuse across the United States.
Assistant District Attorney – San Francisco
- Handled misdemeanor and felony cases as criminal prosecutor. Handled 1000’s of cases and won 90% of jury trials.
University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, CA – Juris Doctor, 1999
- Advanced Moot Court: National Moot Court Competition-Saul Lefkowitz, Best Oral Argument-2nd Place; American Jurisprudence Award For Excellence: International Human Rights
George Washington University, Washington, DC, Bachelor of Arts, 1996